Friday, May 3, 2013

Hip Hop Junk supports Rhyme Scheme

 

HipHopJunk.com certainly supports Rhyme Scheme!

This is what they had to say.....

As I opened my email this morning, it contained a hot new track from an artist I had never heard of, Rhyme Scheme. The song was called “Four Letters”. I didn’t want to listen to it, but I figured it was worth a listen as I rolled up and drank some coffee. (Plus the song was sent from a reliable source shout out to Michael Bentley) In the bio for Rhyme Scheme it states. Rhyme Scheme, delivers a verbal arsenal layered in vicious metaphors, diabolical thought patterns and raw emotion often imitated but rarely truly duplicated. Sure that is also often said, but Rhyme Scheme has a really dope track with this one! The beat is produced by KZR Beatz, and it is that raw, soulful feel to it. Laid back yet upbeat enough to keep my head knocking… Rhyme Scheme has a nice flow, he mixes in wordplay, but he doesn’t over do it. His voice just keeps you moving your head, and the mix is superb. I def want to hear more from Rhyme Scheme. Peep 4 Letters below and add him on twitter @omegason"

Take a look at the article at this direct link
http://hiphopjunk.com/rhyme-scheme-releases-a-new-single-four-letters/

No comments:

Post a Comment